Friday, January 6, 2012

Day One

A New Year brings so many things - a new day, a new month and a new year.  More than that it brings new beginnings, new chances of getting your priorities straight and focusing on the important things.  My New Year's resolutions this year are fairly simple and yet hard to accomplish each and everyday.
1. Stay true to who I am and what I believe in.
2. Take a moment each day to say Thank you.
3. Hug my kids and work on building their self-esteem.
4. Make my marriage a priority - after all, the kids will one day be moving on to their own lives.
Basically, my goals this year are to be centered, calm and focused more on others than myself.

2 comments:

  1. Well said... hope you're well young lady. Are you still at Mem NW?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rhonda!

      I started this blog and then left it - seemed wierd to post about myself...lol. Yes still at NW - really great crew there these days. How are you doing?

      Delete